Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Some Days Are Diamonds

Have you ever had one of those days when everything seems to be going along very steadily and then suddenly something happens, out of the blue, and you find yourself floating on air? Well, that happened to me today. Today was a holiday for me, though not for most - something to do with working in a Catholic school - and I'd been doing a great job of doing nothing much all day. As part of my doing nothing much, I went onto the greatest time-waster in the world, Facebook, and found that I'd been awarded this...


Not only did I get the certificate, I also got the fancy badge I've added to the side bar of my blog.  

I've no idea who nominated the book. This group is new (at least, I presume so as I'm only the fourth recipient), but it was a lovely surprise and I'm feeling very proud and honoured. I'm going to print the certificate out and put it up somewhere where I can look at it on those not-so-bright days. Yes, some days are definitely diamonds.

To see more about the award, here's the link: http://indiebookoftheday.com/treespeaker-by-katie-w-stewart/


No comments: